TJT offers a critical helping hand for setting up your local presence.
From straightforward purchasing contracts to dealership agreements, from JV negotiations to setting up local offices we are always there assisting you in negotiations, when setting up your physical office, and even hiring key personnel. We put together execute training and orientation programs for your new members to increase chances of a smooth start of operations
The list below is brief and not-comprehensive. We constantly consult with our clients, noting their comments and feedback to fine-tune our approach
- assisting to select the best local market entry strategy and coordinating its key elements by taking part in negotiations
- office location
- assisting in hiring key personnel
- devising and coordinating an orientation and training program (technical and cultural)
- organising tests, and mock sessions
- getting all parties’ consensus on operational and technical points including performance evaluation standards
- laying grounds for collaboration with external and internal stakeholders including communication objectives
Whether it is a partnership with a local business, a distributorship, or establishing a subsidiary, your new structure is just a beginning, an empty box which we help you fill.
Inquire more from firstname.lastname@example.org